My client, one of the largest banks in Australia, is looking to bring on a Senior Business Analyst who has experience working across projects creating collateral material for customers.
To succeed in this role you will be a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills. You will possess excellent communication skills and can work well with autonomy as well as part of a multi-team environment.
- Manage project deliverables to be on time, to agreed scope and on budget
- Capture all requirements for agreed scope of communications changes.
- Collaborate across multiple teams including legal, compliance, copywriters and external thirs party vendors
- End-to-end Delivery managment
Skills and experience
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in Banking and Finance
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodolgies
- Knowledge of full project lifecycle and end-to-end delivery skills
- System Testing and User Acceptance Testing capabilities
- Experience in system development highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 208217.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.