- Technical responsibilities including working across large scale remediation data sets.
- Work closely with data analysts and business stake holders to break down issues.
- Partner with senior internal and client stakeholders to achieve key outcomes
- Leading Agile delivery practices to support a high performing team
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Responsible for insight analysis and reporting delivery across multiple projects.
- Responsible for building new reporting as per changing business requirements, working closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements and support data driven decision making.
- Optimise and automate reporting to provide improved accuracy and relieve capacity to focus on higher value insight analysis and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure continued health of operationally critical jobs/reports/systems/access privileges including taking action when failures occur
- Take ownership of the schedule of manual jobs/data feeds and look to convert to automation where possible
- Develop documentation including Business Requirements documents and models; concept papers; design specifications to stakeholders
- Work with multiple IT operations teams (adhering to standard processes and within risk appetites) to resolve Incidents, escalate issues, implement secure solutions and implement business critical changes
With regards to Technologies you will have worked with SQL, SSIS, TSQL and ideally Tableau.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 201396