Senior System and Network Engineer
For almost 100 years, this leading cosmetics maker have developed and distributed some of the top products in hair care and skincare across the globe. Starting in Europe and expanding globally, they only sell their product direct to the professionals and only use the best manufactures in Italy and Holland.
With APAC operations doubling in size over the past 5 years, this business is going from strength to strength and needs a strong technical all-rounder to ensure their business is as advanced as possible, as well maintaining an international infrastructure.
Key activities of the role:
- Working on the company local and remote cloud infrastructure.
- Must be able maintain the company back-end along with the team to achieve high availability around the clock, enable automation, orchestration and enhance existing services.
- Implementation of new products and upgrades of existing product implementation
This role requires the following Competencies and Experience:
- 7+ years IT infrastructure experience, with at least 3 years working with Hypervisors
- Excellent knowledge of VMware's Hypervisor, HA, Backups and DR.
- Microsoft Wintel Engineer (AD, DHCP,115)
- full knowledge of advanced networking and STS VPNS
- preferable SAP B1 experience but not essential
- Crystal server or PowerBi experience is essential
- Excellent understanding of Networking Cloud, DNS, IPSec, VPN)
- Excellent Hosting experience preferably around IIS
- Excellent ability to design and deploy systems for multi-tenant workload
- Extremely high level attention to detail with methodical troubleshooting process
- Own the task and Autonomous time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Storage experience preferably EMC, DELL, Compellent other experience is also acceptable
- Industry-based certification including CCNA Networking or Data Center, VMware, MCSE/ MCITP is a plus
- Strong communication skills
The following Competencies and Experience would be an advantage in this role;
- Azure or AWS experience
- Microsoft System Center experience
- Programming/Scripting (PowerShell)
- iOS and OSx experience
- Family run business
- Flat management structure
- Casual dress environment
- Purpose Built modern offices
- Excellent work/life balance - with flexible working options
- Work directly with the business owner
- Have input on future IT changes/upgrades.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 185278.
Please click the apply button.