About the Company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Senior Systems Officer, Systems Management and Monitoring you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of Systems Management and Monitoring services with emphasis on business roadmap activities, customer satisfaction and process improvement.
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis
- Maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the platforms
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new messaging solutions and monitor the market for emerging technology
- Provide advice to teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Preparation of reports that document the various performance characteristics of service delivery that relate to technical issues.
- Must have previous experience in a similar Systems Management and Monitoring role
- Must be experienced in supporting enterprise monitoring environments leveraging sound configuration practices, dashboard creation, reporting.
- Business Process Management practices including mapping, documenting and linking processes.
- Experience in the installation, management and ongoing support of Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring & Data analytics technologies specifically Solarwinds, Splunk.
- Demonstrated experience and technical knowledge across both Applications and Infrastructure, including UNIX, Windows server, storage, and networking
- Experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 195719
Please click the apply button.