About the Company
Our client is a Digital IT company based in Melbourne CBD and it's seeking for an experienced System Engineer.
Their business have a long list of strategic engagements and projects with customers including corporate and government.
About the role
The role requires an individual who can work in tandem with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure organisational objectives and goals are met within a prescribed time frame. The individual must be persistent with delivering quality implementations, migrations across Microsoft applications and technologies.
This senior role reports to the Consulting / Enterprise Architect and will incorporate a flexible work structure.
Ability to interact and guide senior business stakeholders is also important. Must be able to conduct an engaging conversation with non-technical leaders of the business to explain the benefits of the technology.
The role also encourages the Senior Systems Engineer - SOE to look at future roadmaps and emerging technologies and put forward plans for future transitions that take advantage of the new technologies.
Articulate and document a technical target architecture with supportable.
Provide an exellent customer experience.
Ability to contribuite to strategy and domain architecture dimensions.
Skills and experience
- Ability to define SOE standards and guidelines aligned with both efficient
- administration and best in class user experience
- Ability to build and contribute to strategy and domain architecture dimensions
- Ability to create solution architecture documentation
- Can build technical strategy / user experience
- Contribute to building the SAD (Solution Architecture Definition)
- Demonstrable experience in both software and hardware asset management
- lifecycles complete with cost modelling
- Demonstrable experience in hardening SOE environments
- Ability to create high level solution architecture and detailed designs
- Experience in End User Services and SOE design, development and implementation
- Covering the range of Microsoft technologies and operating systems
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Maiolino on 02 8267 2439 or Sam.email@example.com quoting reference #239682.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.