Our client has a large presence in the telecommunications industry, seeking a Senior Systems Engineer Linux to join their team on permanent bases.
The primary focus of this role is to cover the end-to-end provisioning of the Linux operating system using Infrastructure as Code (IAC).
- Automate the current RHEL 8 build process on VMware, AWS, Azure and GCP using tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Ansible
- Perform maintenance of automation toolsets such as Terraform, Puppet and Ansible.
- Support infrastructure delivery projects
- Work with Hardware Vendors, Storage and Database Administrators
- Work with the Designers to ensure designs meet administrative and operational standards
- Provide consultation throughout the system lifecycle
- Ensure Server builds and application installations comply with security standards
- Develop and maintain Standards and implementation plans
Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills to identify opportunities to drive further improvements (quality) or efficiency gains (time & cost)
- Experience in working within Enterprise environments is a must
- Extensive experience (5 years) with Red Hat Operating system as a Systems Admin
- Experience with coding:
- Puppet (Must have)
- Ansible playbooks
- Shell scripts
- Management of large Infrastructure as a Code environment
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #246019