Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, seeks Senior Systems Engineers with a solid Linux background and recent experience of large-scale cluster operations. The ideal candidates will have demonstrable experience with modern software defined infrastructure practices. Production experience with Hadoop and/or Docker workloads, and infrastructure related open source contributions are also highly desirable.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you are responsible to provide the big data Hadoop services and solutions to their customers in the most secured, robust, reliable and efficient way.
- Strong Linux background
- Strong Hadoop administration experience
- Strong software development proficiency in
- Shell scripting
- Demonstrated experience in distributed systems
- Extensive troubleshooting & problem-solving experience
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps tool set, eg Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Team City, JIRA
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop solutions that are secured, robust and efficient
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 200787