About the role
Responsible for installation, configuration, monitoring, day-to-day maintenance and support of engineering systems including, Windows, Linux and related Server-based Operating System technologies, physical and virtual server platforms.
These roles are based in Sydney CBD.
- Maintain and monitor physical server, virtual server, storage and backup infrastructures as well as Active Directory services
- Ensure hardware/software applications and network components in the system engineering environment
- Assist in establishing and maintaining standards for system engineering systems.
- Lead and coordinate service requests, problem diagnoses, and escalated support for system engineering technologies
- 4-6 years of technology-related work experience
- 4+ years experience with some or all of the following: hardware management tools, current versions of Microsoft Windows Client and Server, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, VMWare ESX, Redhat Linux, anti-virus programs, messaging, Citrix XenApp, Microsoft App-V, VBScript or related scripting technologies, network protocols, network switches, server hardware, and network cabling.
- 4+ years experience with Active Directory support
- 1+ years network design and architecture experience.
- 3+ years using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Access.
- 3+ years experience working with scripting in languages such as Bash/CMD/PowerShell/Python
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 198466.