Hiring a Senior systems engineer with experience in Server Virtualisation & MS Azure implementation for a permanent role based in Newstead.
- 3+ years working in the IT industry in a Server Virtualisation & MS Azure implementation role, preferably with IT outsourcing experience with solid ITIL framework
- MS Azure and/or AWS project implementation experience is essential
- Proven track record in an enterprise project role
- VMware and Microsoft Certified
- Comprehensive experience in designing and building of virtualisation server infrastructure technologies including vSphere 6.x, MS Hyper-V, Active Directory, Clustering
- Experience in building and decommissioning Windows server, VMware on premise and in cloud
- Scripting skills including PowerShell required
- Understanding of ADFS/Active Directory, Internet Technologies, WAN/LAN networking and Firewalls would be desirable
- Implement project tasks such as, but not limited to, migration, decommission, server builds, server configuration and escalation of issues and risks to project managers.
- Regular project updates to Project Managers, Team Leader and strategic solutions
- Identification of efficiency improvements to help the project achieve or exceed expectations
- Provide clear and precise standards and documentation for operations
- Liaise between the customer and the Operations area and sales with regard to new procedures being implemented and related customer issues
- Interface with company Solution Architects for major project reviews. Review technologies for next wave solutions
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 quoting ref number 188996 for a confidential discussion today.