Our client, a multinational Managed Services IT company has the need for two Senior System Engineers to assist with heavy project workloads for their clients working on server migrations, builds and configuration and decommissioning of servers.
We require someone with:
- Extensive experience in the IT industry in a server virtualisation implementation role
- MUST HAVE - Windows server experience, Hyper-V, VMware, MS Azure and Active Directory
- Comprehensive experience in designing and building of Virtualisation Server Infrastructure technologies including VSphere 4, XEN, Hyper-V, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Clustering, PKI
- Experience in building and decommissioning Windows Server, VMware on premise and in cloud.
- Windows Server Professional experience
- Understanding of WAN/LAN networking.
- Experience with Microsoft server products such as Sharepoint, Exchange, ISA and SQL
- Available to work within the operations hours of 9AM-5PM, some weekends or after hours as requested
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact ANNA quoting reference 183899
Please click the apply button