Our client is a large mining client based looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their Perth CBD team for a 6-month contract. This role will be managing and supporting thousands of servers and its users and products. The role may also require 12-hour shifts rotating over weekends as well.
- Ensure availability of critical data centre infrastructure through monitoring and management
- Critical incident resolution, drive incidents to close
- Establish root cause of incidents and work to ensure continuous improvement
- Identify trends for forecasting and planning impacts
- Ensure adherence to SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution
- Experience providing data centre operations services
- Vmware operations
- Storage technologies (EMC - Data Domain, VNX, Isilon)
- IT Service Management processes and tools (ServiceNow)
- Citrix/Virtual desktops
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 195886)