Our client is a Government Department and they are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer - Directory Services for an initial 6 Month Contract. In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of directory services with emphasis on business roadmap activities, customer satisfaction, process improvement and migration/transition project support .
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the directory platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new directory solutions and monitor the market for emerging technology. Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and IS teams on opportunities for service improvement.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications in supporting enterprise directory environments underpinned by Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or knowledge in the following: Certificate Services, Directory Delegation, Disaster Recovery, Directory/Server auditing and scripting using powershell.
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in supporting Identity Management Solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
- Enterprise Level of Active Directory Management Architecture
- Enterprise level PKI administration and management
- Enterprise level project skillsets
- Active Directory Services Support for 300+ Domain Controllers within a multi tenanted, multi forest environment.
- Active Directory Services Native Support tools (PowerShell Scripts, AGPM, Sites and Services, Native DNS and DNS Appliances (management of records) and management of a User, Group, Machine objects within a multi tenanted, multi forest environment.
- Active Directory Services Support Quest Management tools. (Active Roles Server, Quest Recovery Manager, Quest Cmdlets, Quest GPO Admin, Quest Change Auditor, IT Security Search)
- Active Directory Management tools (Monitoring (Solar winds, Splunk, Native Tools)
- Active Directory Services Support and Deployment of Domain Controllers (2012r2 / 2019)
- Some or all of the following Cloud skills will be highly regarded
- Hashicorp / Terraform
- RedHat Ansible
- Azure AD
- Enterprise Apps/App Registrations
- AD DS
- AAD Connect
- Conditional Access
- Azure Automation
- Log Analytics
- MS Graph
- Azure Load Balancers
- Azure DNS
- Load Balancers
- S3 Storage
- AWS RDS
- Route 53
- Lambda (Cosmo DB)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #210000