Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
A preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Architect with 10 plus years of experience.
LOCATION: ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of current methodologies in high performance operations and large-scale implementations.
- Deep understanding of Systems / Infrastructure Architecture and performing high level Solution Architecture.
- Passionate about innovation and ability to advise the management on the latest technologies in the market, and why.
- Produce project deliverables as required, e.g. Vision, Solution Architecture, Interface Design/Strategy, Workflow Design/Strategy, Application Security Design/Strategy;
- Deep understanding of cloud architectures such as on Azure or AWS.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent decision-making, team organization and administration. Ability to assess requirements and make recommendations for resources assignments.
- Excellent ability to direct a team, attract, retain, motivate, develop and coach team member's for high performance.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills. Excellent reporting both upwards and across teams.
- Experience in management of a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure collaborative work practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.