Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Systems Analyst - AAMP to provide expert advice and analysis support for the projects including liaising with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve complex problems. Leading user research activities, including testing phases to support quality assurance measures for the solution design.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience preferred working on IT and/or Cyber Security Programs
- Experience working on IT projects and in program management in multi IT vendor
- Strong business stakeholder experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including
- requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205448
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.