Our client is a key player in Melbourne's Transport network. They are currently on the hunt for a Systems Analyst to work within a new integration project. This role is a permanent full time opportunity.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- The Systems Analyst will form part of a technical team responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems along with the production of new systems.
- The Systems Analyst will be responsible for translating business/user requirements into systems configuration and/or solution design and development activities.
- The Systems Analyst will be able to assist with analysing system problems or defects
- The Systems Analyst will support the design, standardisation, documentation, implementation and quality assurance of system changes
- The applicant will be able to extract and analyse data as required to support the business and quality assurance activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience producing high quality software solutions and documentation
- High level written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in conducting a variety tasks across the SDLC
- Experience in ETL and data extraction techniques
- Experience working in a Linux Environment;
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation tools
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #237482