- Initial 6 months contract
- Utilities experience essential
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Systems Solution Analyst on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for taking the business requirements and translating them into solutions by way of technical design and coding of applications. You will have experience with metering systems
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and translate the business requirements and develop technical solutions to meet those requirements.
- Perform technical configurations of applications as required.
- Document and walkthrough the solution design at a standard suitable for an experienced programmer to develop.
- Provide programming support for specific applications
- Direct and assist a developers and analysts as required to achieve the outcomes identified in a solution design.
- Preparation of proposals for system enhancements and new capabilities.
- Assist with the development of system test scenarios.
- Assist with planning the implementation of system changes.
- Analysis of process and application problems and the possible solutions to such problems.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in computing science, information technology or related field.
- Experience in business systems development and implementation.
- Significant experience in system analysis, preferably within utilities
- Significant experience in solution design
- Experience in producing and completing technical documents, as well as test cases.
- Highly skilled in SQL and relational databases, including database design.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Proven skills to design solutions that meet business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Programming background in any of the following languages; ABAP, C, Java, XML, Delphi.
For more details contract Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org