Our client is seeking multiple Systems Administrators to join their Technology Services team and provide operational third tier IT infrastructure maintenance & support.
About the role
- Undertake the development and maintenance of procedures and guidelines to ensure continuous improvement of ITS operations.
- Provide third level support and maintenance of the Departmental IT infrastructure.
- Research problems and resolve issues to ensure reliable and available services.
- Analyse, advise, recommend and plan maintenance upgrades or enhancements requests for the Departmental IT infrastructure.
- Participate in the development, design, implementation and evaluation of whole of Government IT related initiatives.
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external stakeholders on matters relating to troubleshooting and upgrade information.
- Provide and maintain timely, client focused network problem and service management for IT services and facilities.
- Provide feedback to clients and management regarding the status of problems and service requests to ensure that agreed service levels and client service standards are achieved.
Extensive experience in installing, configuring, managing, troubleshooting and monitoring:
- Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure cloud technologies or Amazon Web Services cloud technologies)
- Data centre infrastructure
- Hardware Monitoring
- Backup and recovery technologies and principles
- Resource and Capacity Planning
- Operating System Deployment
- Software Deployment
- Patch management
- Active Directory Domain Services 2008 R2 functional level and above
- Certificate Services
- Nutanix Hyper-Converged infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Server Environment (2012 R2+)
- VMware vSphere 6.5 utilising Enterprise Plus features
- RDS (Microsoft Server 2012 R2+)
- Federation Services and DirSync
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Linux (RHEL 6/7)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 209314.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
NOTE: preference is for candidates based in Brisbane.