Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Systems Administrator to provide complex technical support for their systems, based on the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 platform and also provide the ability to support a wide range of on-premises messaging systems such as Teams, Skype for business, Titus and Exchange 2010/2016/2019.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 Months plus 2x 12-month extension option, and is located at our client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- To demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Microsoft Messaging Administrator
- Experience in managing Azure, Office 365 and or Exchange Online
- Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2010/2016/2019 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures
- Experience supporting 3rd level messaging issues
- Demonstrated experience-using PowerShell for Azure, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Strong understanding of exchange policies, virtualisation, journaling SMTP and email routing
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- ITIL Foundation Certification or experience working within an ITIL framework
- Deploying and Configuring Azure DevOps, O365
- Administering MS Server 2012/2016/2019
- Knowledge of TITUS configuration
- A sound knowledge of uplifting exchange environments
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess an NV1 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #203091
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.