Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join their team and provide third tier infrastructure maintenance and support.
- Undertake the development and maintenance of procedures and guidelines to ensure continuous improvement of ITS operations.
- Provide third level support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
- Research problems and resolve issues to ensure reliable and available services.
- Analyse, advise, recommend and plan maintenance upgrades or enhancements requests for IT infrastructure.
- Participate in the development, design, implementation and evaluation of whole of Government IT related initiatives.
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external stakeholders on matters relating to troubleshooting and upgrade information.
- Provide and maintain timely, client focused network problem and service management for IT services and facilities.
- Provide feedback to clients and management regarding the status of problems and service requests to ensure that agreed service levels and client service standards are achieved.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Extensive Experience Installing, Configuring, Managing, Troubleshooting and Monitoring:
- Cloud technologies (Azure and/or AWS)
- Data centre infrastructure
- Hardware Monitoring
- Backup and recovery technologies and principles
- Resource and Capacity Planning
- Operating System Deployment
- Software Deployment
- Patch management
- Active Directory Domain Services 2008 R2 functional level and above
- Certificate Services
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 238851.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.