Our client is looking for technically string System Analyst with excellent communication skills .
- 1. Demonstrated experience in a senior systems analyst role in complex IT-enabled projects.
- At least five years of experience in senior systems analyst roles.
- Experience working in large-scale ICT projects.
- Experience documenting high level requirements and detailed business requirements, use cases and User Stories of a high quality that meet the needs of the target audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Assist as required with reviews of documents during the SDLC.
- Assist Business Areas and Testing Services as required during UAT
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing sensitive stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience managing sensitive stakeholder groups to foster a common understanding to develop agreed high level and detailed requirements.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience drafting professional business analyst products, including Business Process Models, High Level requirements, Detailed requirements, user stories and wire frames.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Ability to understand XML files.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Soham Dingare on 02 6245 1707 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.