Looking for a Senior System Analyst - XML in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: till end of June 2018
- 1. Demonstrated experience in a senior systems analyst role in complex IT-enabled projects.
- At least five years of experience in senior systems analyst roles.
- Experience working in large-scale ICT projects.
- Experience documenting high level requirements and detailed business requirements, use cases and User Stories of a high quality that meet the needs of the target audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Assist as required with reviews of documents during the SDLC.
- Assist Business Areas and Testing Services as required during UAT
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing sensitive stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience managing sensitive stakeholder groups to foster a common understanding to develop agreed high level and detailed requirements.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience drafting professional business analyst products, including Business Process Models, High Level requirements, Detailed requirements, user stories and wire frames.
- Ability to understand XML files.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7295
"Australian Citizens only"
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.