- Lower Northshore location
- Varied Role
- Great Career Prospects
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Systems Analyst with ERP applications experience for one of our clients based in the Lower Northshore.
- Provide level 2 and 3 break/fix support across critical enterprise applications such as ERP, CMS, PLM, QMS, Business Intelligence and Productivity Platforms.
- Perform analysis, development, and implementation of new and existing applications to meet changing business, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide reporting, monitoring, preventative, and emergency maintenance in response to any system faults and keeping the applications operational based on agreed SLA.
- Provide technical configuration of applications as result of business demand, compliance, security, data privacy, performance, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure new and existing applications are fit for purpose to meet business, security, risk and compliance requirements, data privacy, and customer expectations.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to ensure continuous operation including bill payments, support requests, and strategic upgrades.
The successful applicant must have:
- Extensive experience in supporting enterprise applications across the organisation including but not limited to ERP, PLM, CMS, QMS, BI, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to partner with business stakeholders and technical stakeholders
- Working experience in any of the following environments i.e. Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and SDLC.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM, and Systems Lifecycle Management.
- Prior experience of application landscape clean-up, systems upgrades, configuration, testing and documentation.
- Medium to advanced level of understanding with these enterprise applications QAD, , Salesforce, Objective, Sharepoint
- Good understanding of cloud technologies such as SaaS, PaaS, and cloud native applications
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button