Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Senior Systems Analyst to support the requirements analysis for changes to the integrated technology-based system.
This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, and is working in Canberra's south.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
Demonstrated experience in a senior systems analyst role in complex IT-enabled projects
- Ability to understand XML files
- At least five years of experience in senior systems analyst roles.
- Experience working in large-scale ICT projects.
- Experience documenting high level requirements and detailed business requirements, use cases and User Stories of a high quality that meet the needs of the target audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Assist as required with reviews of documents during the SDLC.
- Assist Business Areas and Testing Services as required during UAT
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing sensitive stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience managing sensitive stakeholder groups to foster a common understanding to develop agreed high level and detailed requirements.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience drafting professional business analyst products, including Business Process Models, High Level requirements, Detailed requirements, user stories and wire frames.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 174975
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.