- Initial 6 months contract + extensions
- Experience in real time applications highly desirable
Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst with a development background to join its IT team.
- Performing analysis, development and implementation of new systems and software to meet changing operational requirements meeting business requirements.
- Providing first and second level support (including rostered on call out of hours support) to support system applications.
- Analysing and translating business requirements and developing technical and functional solutions to meet fulfil requirements.
- Performing monitoring, reporting, preventative and emergency maintenance to respond to system faults as part of daily system maintenance, as well as undertaking technical configurations of applications as required.
- Assist with the development of system test scenarios.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in computing science, information technology or related field.
- Experience in business systems development, testing lifecycle and implementation.
- Significant experience in real time applications is highly desirable
- Significant experience in solution design
- Experience in producing and completing technical & functional documents, as well as test cases
- Highly skilled in Oracle PL/SQL and relational databases, including database design.
- Experience with XML
- Proven analytical, problem solving and resolution skills.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com