- Initial 6 month contarct with likely extensions
- Close to Sydney CBD location
- Competitive rates
Our client, a large end user organisation is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator. You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney location, close to Sydney CBD.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- Minimum 6+ years total IT experience
- Strong technical proficiency in system administration for infrastructure software and lifecycle management.
- Proven experience in Directory services(AD), O365 suite, Exchange, Powershell scripting, Identity Management
- Provide third level technical support. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions (SaaS)
- Migration experience
- Experience in Mimecast is desirable
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 201349.