The role is primarily responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable and secure operation of a wide range of technology and systems, which includes and is not limited to network, servers, storage, virtualisation, cloud technologies, business systems and desktop systems.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Support for Infrastructure systems (including Active Directory, File and Print, SCCM, SCOM)
- Strong SCCM administration fault diagnostics
- Maintain existing Desktop and Server standard operating environment (SOE)
- Manage the development in the servers and implement new services and functionality.
- Maintain the production, by running a software and hardware diagnostic/ Monitoring at regular time period.
- Proven expertise to respond to all systems alerts - error indicators, error messages, failures, and peripheral malfunctions
- Keep a check on the software versions which are installed in the operating systems.
- Run the diagnostics on the services which are essential for a server to run.
- Manage file sharing permissions to monitor mailbox quotas/space and also to check where the email has stuck and made sure that the email reaches its destination.
- Monitor each and every part of the operating system like checking the disk space at regular intervals, checking the software versions.
- Making sure that the incidents get resolved with the SLAs and ensure that the system goes through a scheduled patching process.
- Provide peer support for other staff in the IT Department
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technology and best practice security
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent technical knowledge in Microsoft technologies - Windows Server, Exchange/Office365 Hybrid, Active Directory, Windows 10, SCCM and SCOM
- Experience on SCCM/System Centre Configuration Manager along with integration experience with AD/Active Directory and Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
- Understanding of migration /integrations to Enterprise cloud environments, O365 / Exchange / Azure
- Advance knowledge/skillset required in Excel and PowerPoint to prepare reports and presentations.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Manage assignments, and work independently to define, drive, and execute
- Strong written and oral communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Nic Gulliver> at <Nic.Gulliver@peoplebank.com.au> quoting reference <212050>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.