Our client a leading Financial Services organisation, have an opportunity for a Senior Support Analyst/ Site Reliability Engineer to join their team in Sydney.
The success candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing world class monitoring solution across production (partner, cloud, and on-premise), various vendors and "as a Service".
- Automating support activities and processes using software tools and scripting languages.
- Working with scripting and parsing tools, particularly with regard to service provider services and monitoring and alerting. Ensure adequate monitoring of key services is in place and is being appropriately alerted and responded to. Where appropriate interface existing alerting to enterprise alerting and monitoring tools
- Creating and releasing platform enhancements with a focus on site reliability and resilience
- Identifying and recommending appropriate tools and methods to address site reliability.
- Building a backlog, co-ordinating sprints and retroes on Continuous Service Improvements
- Assisting with diagnosing issues and enhancing the operational aspects of our platforms
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to discuss approach and endorsement.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- 5+ years Technology experience;
- Service management processes relating to Service Operations;
- Event management & Scripting, Problem management, Vendor management, Incident Management & Knowledge management.
- Scripting skills;
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills;
- Highly developed persistence dealing with complex technical issues involving differing technologies and service providers.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
If this sounds interesting and you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and we will be in contact