- 6-month contract plus extension
- Large logistics company
- Sydney based
Our client is seeking an experienced Support Analyst / .net developer to work on 60 of the company's high priority applications. The team is responsible for providing level 3 support, implementing application changes and resolving incidents in a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with level 3 support for enterprise applications
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Demonstrated experience with support and development of .NET based Web applications, RESTful server applications. API design, object relational mapping and highly transactional applications.
- Knowledge of source code management and CI/CD principles allowing application source code to be built, packaged, versioned and deployed
- Experience in working with relational database
- Demonstrated experience with automation testing frameworks to test functional and integration requirements at code level
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum environment
Behavioural Skills Required
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly articulate and document solution design.
- Complex problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to execute initiatives within required timeframes, plan and organise workload as per priorities and meet performance targets.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 191 866