- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
- Flexible working policy
We are currently looking for a Senior Support Analyst to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
The role demands being accountable and driving the outcome for several key initiatives associated with the operation of a support area and ongoing continuous improvement of same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Key escalation point for investigating issues when they occur, root cause analysis, suggest and implement solutions based on future occurrences
- Problem/incident management and Continuous improvement (monitoring, alerting, automating)
- Working with internal stakeholders (business partners, technology teams) External stakeholders (vendors)
- Coordinate with project teams to support/assist with releases / roll outs
- Documentation for resolved tickets.
- 6+ years of experience in a support environment.
- Experience working with Internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Incident Management and resolving issues.
- Knowledge in Java/.Net programming
- Highly analytical/process driven in an ITIL environment
- Problem/Incident management
- Scripting (PowerShell etc)
- Java/.NET programming background
- AWS knowledge is highly desirable
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #193784.