Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant with a strategy background to join their large and successful product planning strategy group. The team is responsible for developing product innovation and ensuring alignment with over all company vision and growth plans.
This is a very exciting and unique area of the business where you will join a team that acts as an incubator of new technologies and product categories.
- Help develop and communicate the medium to long-term strategy for product differentiation across the business. Develop execution roadmaps accordingly
- Help develop and communicate the strategy to manage our emerging product categories end to end until they mature and transition back previous product lines.
- Contribute to strategic thought-leadership and direction for Product Innovation across a wide variety of company products and departments
- Pro-actively identify and utilise strategic frameworks
- Play a key role in driving the Product Innovation program of work, working closely with key stakeholders, to help drive our growth strategy
- Provide structure and undertake high level commercial and financial modelling and analysis which encompasses strategic rationale, financial impact and risks dimensions
- Play a large role on CEO / CFO level reporting. Eg. Board papers, benchmarking, competitor analysis
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably 4+ years strategy consulting experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or in house corporate strategy team
- Strong analytical skills that can be applied across industry trends and competitor insights, financial/commercial performance and insight, and other business problems
- Strong communication skills, with ability to use structured communication approaches
- Specific product experience is not essential
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.