About the role
The Senior Strategic Vendor Management Specialist is a key member of one of largest Programs clients, reporting directly to the Program Assistant Project Director.
He will be highly conversant with Defence and Industry best-practice in the development of strategic acquisition approaches.
The Senior Strategic Vendor Management Specialist will be required to deliver two major artefacts within 12 weeks of their commencement:
- 1. A report describing the outcomes of a thorough investigation and analysis of different acquisition options being considered by the Department.
- 2. A draft detailed Scope Of Work (SOW) aligned with the outcomes of the acquisition options investigation. The provided SOW will be used for subsequent cost estimating purposes to inform a submission to Government.
Skills and experience
- Must possess superior skills in stakeholder engagement
- Will be required to effortlessly advise and guide project staff on commercial and contract management practices. M
- ust demonstrate good abilities to identify and analyse commercial opportunities and risks, as related to the project.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206461.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.