Our Client requires an experienced Senior Storage Administrator for an initial contract until May 2020 with significant extension options available. This role is to be worked from our Clients Canberra based office.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical solutions and independently undertaking project work associated with the analysis, design, implementation and support of NetApp NAS, NetApp ESeries and CommVault
- Taking part in the analysis and design of storage related infrastructure initiatives
- Assisting with the procurement of storage related hardware and software, and ongoing liaison with vendors in relation to product issues, defects, patches and enhancements
- Providing level 3 support for storage related services
- Training and mentoring of junior staff and documentation of procedures
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- At least 3 years of ongoing experience administering NetApp NAS and NetApp E-Series
- An in-depth working knowledge of the ISCI, NFS and CIFS protocols
- Networking knowledge, especially with port aggregation, VLANs and protocols.
- Unix, Linux and Windows Server and Scripting experience
- 3 years' experience administering CommVault/ Simpana
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199098
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.