Our client is seeking a Senior Sourcing Project Manager to facilitate a strategic and coordinated approach to the complex sourcing to support the delivery approach across business improvement, process change and specialist SAP and digital expertise from the market.
Primary Skills of the role include:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in ICT procurement, specifically sourcing.
- Must have experience in sourcing contracts for large complex programs.
- Experience in contract drafting and administration using the Queensland QITC framework;
- Proven ability to plan and execute multiple and concurrent RFx processes through to contract award efficiently and in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and processes;
- Well-developed communication skills and proven ability to influence, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes;
- Proven ability to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure;
- Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers skilfully in tough situations, winning concessions without damaging relationships;
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to provide accurate information and quality work; and
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills, capable of prioritising competing demands to meet agreed service standards including the ability to deliver project outcomes to scope, time and quality.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.