If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Senior Solutions Engineer with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client. You will implement and develop customer specific software components. Work is performed within larger team, distributed across multiple countries.
This is for a permanent employment, located at our client's Sydney location.
As the selected candidate, your responsibilities include:
- Understands and analyses customer requirements, data format specifications, interface specifications etc.
- Identifies, defines and communicates technical tasks that need to be performed
- Manage activities around Linux, shellscript, XML, java
- Create technical documentation such as installation / configuration / maintenance procedures and guides
- Create and execute Test cases as part of the overall testing strategy
- Deploy solutions to specific environments in line with relevant change approvals / releases
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks daily
- Participate in design and planning activities,
- Support planning by breaking larger tasks into smaller ones and estimating effort for specific tasks.
- Maintain or acquire required skills as product and assignments evolve.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Sound experience in software (COTS)
- Design and/or development.
- Able to set up and administer Linux servers
- Sound knowledge of networking and network protocols (HTTP, SSL etc.).
- Experience with source control and issue tracking tools (e.g. SVN, JIRA).
- Sound knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle)
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 236902
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.