A Government Client is in need of a Senior Solutions Architect in the City until December 2021.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for the design and communication of the overall vision and high-level structures to enable and guide the transformation of the vision through the design, development and execution of integrated solutions that are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture plan and meet the current and future needs of the business.
The role provides comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, polices, standards and practices (including security) and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability and the strategic plan
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives including technology solutions and changes to service, process and/or operating models
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Design and delivery projects from inception through functional analysis of developing requirements, the approval process for business case development, project execution and operational handover to align technological solutions and transform the processes and systems to meet emerging business requirements
- Collaborate with business units and technical experts to develop business requirements
specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
Skills and experience
- Senior level with strong experience working as a Solution Architect
- Preferably worked within Government organisations
- AWS experience and qualification preferred
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 237349.