Our high-profile service provider is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to help deliver the development of expansive projects. Within this role, you will also deliver the short, medium and long-term road map goals by considering the risks involved in the past, present and future application and technology investments.
Working within an enterprise environment heading up the all-important consolidation of applications, you will have deep experience in at least one of the following: cloud, on-premises, Hybrid cloud infrastructure and/or solution provisioning.
This is a permanent opportunity starting ASAP and requires candidates to have a minimum NV1 security clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- The ability to develop architecture methods focusing on ICTAB vision
- Experience in enterprise architecture, solution architecture, technical architecture, project management, business analysis
- Experience delivering risk mitigation principles to address the requirement as mentioned above
- The ability to create Business Capability Maps (BCM) as a canvass for planning
- Experience transforming from reactive to proactive customer service and Champion the division as the trusted advisor to business
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197714
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.