About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Solutions Architect you will develop solutions for business units within the overall Architecture frameworks. As Senior Solutions Architect you will act as the important link between the business units and IT in ensuring that solutions are designed to meet business requirements while also aligning to the overall IT architecture and security frameworks.
You will work on business solutions across Applications Integration, Cloud Migration, Digital Transformations, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Identify, develop and design business improvement solutions on proposed and completed projects
- Identify opportunities for improving investment planning and delivery processes
- Develop proposals to management to address high priority issues
- Maintain and ensure alignment with the Architecture framework and roadmaps
- Provide high level input to the implementation of a comprehensive architecture plan
- Provide technical reports defining and describing the business solutions architecture and activities required for maintenance and support
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation and evaluation of tenders for solutions
- Rrovide Managers with technical advice for the procurement of any items associated with network/infrastructure
- Consult with the outsourced partner
- Develop business cases which define potential benefits
- Develop new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Identify stakeholders and their business needs
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring
- Responsible for change management of solution
- Must be experienced as a Senior Solutions Architect
- Familiar with Applications Integration, Cloud Migration, Digital Transformations, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Network and IT security knowledge is preferred
- Previous working experience in Agile, DevOps and Scrum framework is preferred.
- AWS/Azure Solution Architect and any other relevant industry certifications such as TOGAF is a bonus
- Extensive experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, and technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment
- Experience with contemporary business technologies and architectural frameworks in a multi-sourced and/or federated operating environment
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard development methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Demonstrated capability to understand the complex needs of stakeholders and to develop fit-for-purpose solutions that are practical and sustainable
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders at senior levels.
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Friday 11 January
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191068
Please click the apply button