This Australian Organisation is a Leader in their field and is highly regarded for their standards and innovative initiatives.
The Solutions Designer provides functional and technical leadership in the company's systems solution design providing detailed design requirements complementing agreed strategies. It oversees market and operational compliance of the organisation's metering business systems and leads the application technical analysis and development services as part of the operational support and enhancement of the organisation's metering systems.
- Assisting with the development of strategic plans for metering applications.
- Analyse and translate the business requirements and develop technical and functional solutions to meet those requirements.
- Perform technical configurations of applications as required.
- TIBCO product upgrading (implementation and test plan) and execution management.
- Document and walkthrough the solution design at a standard suitable for an experienced programmer to develop.
- Direct and assist a developers and analysts as required to achieve the outcomes identified in a solution design.
- Directing and supporting the development, configuration, testing, maintenance and implementation activities of programs and applications.
- Operation and support of the Integration technology (TIBCO)
- Provide and instigate quality improvement initiatives.
- Preparation of proposals for system enhancements and new capabilities.
- Assist with the development of system test scenarios.
- Assist with planning the implementation of system changes.
- Analysis of process and application problems and the possible solutions to such problems.
- Provide support (including rostered on call out of hours) as directed for production programs and applications.
- Degree in Information Technology or similar, or equivalent experience
- Experience in business systems development and implementation.
- Experience in ICT Policy Frameworks, Networking and Infrastructure management concepts.
- Extensive experience in solution design preferably in the Metering space
- Experience in producing technical & functional documents, as well as test cases.
- Highly skilled in SQL and relational databases, including database design.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Proven skills to design solutions that meet business requirements.
- Project leadership and management skills.
- Excellent understanding of SOA principles
- Proven experience in Tibco, Java, XML,
- Tertiary qualifications in business or information systems discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in the management and operations of EAI / middleware (TIBCO software would be an advantage).
- Experience and confidence in oral and written communications, negotiation and presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organisation.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Neha Bajaj on 0294094700 for a confidential and detailed discussion