About the Company
An Australian regulator who contributes to Australia's financial well being to allow growth.
About the role
As Senior Solution Designer you will define the IT Solution designs and ensure compliance with the Target and Design and Architecture standards.
You will have a background in Microsoft technologies, MS CRM Dynamics, Sharepoint, MS.NET and the ability to integrate these technologies with Middleware. You will build successful relationships with key business and IT stakeholders. You will scope, design and implement applications and IT solutions.
As this role requires a background check and you will obtain a national security clearance you must be an Australian Citizen
- Adhere to Architecture, standards and blueprints
- Produce solution designs and functional and technical specifications (Including Digital Forms, API definitions, CRM Workflows, Business rules etc)
- API Designs and Interface contracts
- Liaise with Business and IT SMEs in order to understand and achieve project outcomes.
- Leading teams (SMEs, developers)
- Implement operational solutions
- Ensure the IT solution will satisfy the business needs in a cost effective, resilient and operable fashion.
- Ensure solutions are scalable
- Determine resource and capacity requirements for the application solution.
- Deal with deployment issues in a multi-tier architecture
- Document deployment plans
- Assist in the development and implementation of migration plans.
- Minimum of five years in a Senior Solutions Designer position
- Strong technical background in CRM, case management, workflow, portals, digitization.
- Must have great Stakeholder Management ability
- Extensive experience with Web APIs
- Extensive experience in producing solution designs and associated functional specifications.
- Extensive experience in implementing operational solutions based on the reference architecture and IT's Technology Principles.
- Proven technical experience in the following: CRM, case management, workflow, portals / digital, Integration / middleware, reporting and data analytics.
- Experience in DWS iApply, Microsoft .NET, CRM Dynamics, Sharepoint, Neuron ESB.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methods and approaches
- Experience in Dev-Ops (CI / CD) Methods and approaches.
- As a bonus experience in OpenAPI
To be eligible for this opportunity, you MUST be an Australian Citizen. You will be you'll be required to complete a background check and obtain a national security clearance
This will be a Mid to Late January 2019 start
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on Wednesday 5 December
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 189899
Please click the apply button.