The Solutions Designer is responsible for providing real time integration solutions for different business units for the bank. The role exists to provide solution design, project delivery and business support.
- Source and manage solution design outcomes, develop design document.
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of design decisions and issues through the solution design and delivery phases for projects to ensure timely identification and resolution of design issues and decisions.
- Apply expertise knowledge of systems to inform Architecture and Solutions Design on optimal designs to ensure high quality solutions are delivered to the business.
Best practice and compliance:
- Track solutions through all phases and escalate to the Senior Solution Designer to maintain effective governance, reporting and control
Financial and workforce management:
- Deliver cost estimates for the design and develop phase in partnership with the architect, business analysts, project management, subject matter experts and solution providers for smaller projects to provide accurate and timely cost estimates
- Demonstrated experience in Integration architecture and design, development using TIBCO suite of products such as Business Works, Enterprise Message Server (EMS), Administrator, Business Connect
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Integration Patterns
- Working knowledge and experience with IBM DataPower
- Experience installing/configuring Tibco software components on AIX and Windows environments
- Possess working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts
- knowledge of adapters including MQ adapter
- Understanding of relational databases
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Windows, Active Directory, SAN, MQ, SFTP
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of services using TIBCO
- Demonstrated Experience with AGILE and DevOps
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to deliver under pressure
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science or relevant industry recognised certification