Senior Solution Architect - Security (ICT Transformation) will be responsible for developing, communicating and maintaining Cyber Security transformation strategies, architecture, roadmaps and standards, and will work with all program initiatives within the ICT Transformation Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, communicate and implement ICT transformation Cyber Security architecture, roadmaps and standards, in alignment with client Cyber Security Strategy & Enterprise Architecture.
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned cyber security architectures.
- Provide architectural oversight and support over the project lifecycle by liaising with the various business, IT and transformation project stakeholder groups.
- Act as the link between the ICT Transformation Program and the existing ICT cyber security architecture function.
- Demonstrate ability to persuade ICT and business units of the benefits of the enterprise cyber security architecture, plans and supporting the delivery of the organisational cyber security strategy.
- Work as part of a multi-discipline team developing long term technology strategies and roadmaps including definition of roadmap projects, costing and benefits.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications industry certifications and/or relevant industry experience;
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and maintaining cyber security architectures, roadmaps, policies and standards
- Experience in shaping and driving the security design and deployment of major ICT transformation programs from a cyber security perspective, including network security architecture, desktop and server security architecture, cloud security and resilience architecture, threat and vulnerability management, centralised logging and threat correlation
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in utilities sector will highly regarded