In this role you will play a lead role in the end to end technical delivery of a replacement online advertising system.
Responsibilities and experience will include the following:
- Be a key member of the project delivery team to facilitate clear communication between business, IT and external stakeholders as well as the product owner
- As Senior Architect / Tech Lead you will work as part of the Agile team to deliver the replacement online advertising system
- You will identify, develop, document, validate and endorse: business processes, data migration approach & procedures and system requirements
- Agile experience to be used for collaboration, delivery, reflection and improvement as well as deliver internal training for new features
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop the business case, options analysis and recommendations
- Be responsible for epics, user stories and coaching to define the business driven acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Establish the continuous integration pipeline plus supporting technologies and procedures for the project
- Participate and facilitate Agile ceremonies and rituals
- Provide technical subject matter expertise as well as contributing to the creation of prototypes
- Solution Architecture Design and Solution Detailed Design
- Good knowledge and understanding of Victorian Government
- Technical skills will include experience with Azure (legacy application conversion and migration - including data) to Azure
- Oracle Database, store procedures, triggers
- Apache Tomcat, Java, Drupal
- MS Office products
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 247732.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.