We are currently partnering with a Global Digital Transformation consulting practice who focus their business around Customer Experience, New Product Development and Innovation, IT Modernisation and Data & AI based in Melbourne to help them find a Hybris Architect.
As a Senior Solutions Architect specializing in Hybris you will translate client requirements into technical designs, implement Intranet, public website, design schemas and integrate with ecommerce solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
You will drive the translation and construction of clients' business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. You will lead teams of SMEs to drive transformative change and high quality commercial outcomes for our clients.
You have a genuine appreciation for creativity and an interest in technology and its impact on humankind. You display intellectual curiosity and openness to learn about new industries, new fields, new disciplines and are excited by change and learning.
- Architect digital customer experiences using the Hybris platform.
- Designing small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area in Hybris eCommerce and CPQ platform.
- Work both independently and with the Hybris DevOps team and to other teams across business. Own and lead design discussions for Hybris eCommerce Projects.
- Translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines.
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to Hybris platform
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation and driving development using Agile/Scrum processes.
- Drive the preparation and delivery of technical stakeholder interviews, client-facing workshops, and other research efforts to determine key functional and non-functional requirements for a project
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 4 to 10 years' experience with 2-3 years of content management system and exposure to Hybris.
- Strong agency, start-up or consulting experience preferred.
- Comfortable with a variety of processes and approaches like agile development, lean design, and dev ops.
- Experience implementing all modules of ecommerce (product information, content management, order management, pricing and promotions in B2B, B2C, and B2B2C environments).
- Experienced in architecting JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies and extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models.
- Comfort with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Knowledge of Hybris foundational concepts, data modelling with Hybris and integrations as well as the architecture and implementation of Hybris CPQ module which includes both Product configuration (Variant Configuration) and complex solution configuration for ETO (Engineered to order) product lines.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand how technology solves customer problems from both a technology and business perspective.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Brenden Clark on 03 8080 7256.