- Brand New Projects
- Hybrid Role (Infrastructure and Applications)
- Lead Role
Our client is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join its IT team. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for providing sound technical leadership to ensure that the organisation's technology strategy serves its business strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and lead the identification and assessment of new and emerging technologies and the evaluation of the potential impacts (and opportunities) on business enablers, cost, performance and sustainability.
- Create technology roadmaps which align organisational plans with emerging technology solutions.
- Lead the development of architectures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Establish policy and strategy for the selection of solution architecture components, ensuring that appropriate standards are adhered to.
- Set direction and lead in the introduction and use of techniques, methodologies and tools, to match overall business requirements (both current and future), ensuring consistency across all user groups.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or relevant discipline
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering technical strategies and plans
- Extensive demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect within a large and complex organisational environment
- Proven record in providing accurate and timely advice on technical matters for senior stakeholder
- Able to apply the application of modern platforms and cloud services to solve complex business problems
- Able to understand the goals, objectives and key capabilities of business and translate to solution architecture
- Experience in the Higher Education and/or Research sectors will be highly desirable
For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com