Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for end-to-end solution design in an enterprise environment
- Responsible for detailed standards, guidelines and strategy
- Responsible to deliver in agreed timelines
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect working in an enterprise environment
- Proven experience in Web Services and API
- In-depth experience design and implementation of services in SOA and leading the development of architecture of complex IT systems
- Excellent track record of working in a multi-disciplinary team, experience in preparing complex architectural and design documentation
- Proven ability of delivery within agreed time frames, managing diverse stakeholder, influencing and managing team.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197992.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.