Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect for a modernisation project. This is an initial engagement through until December 2019, with 2x12 month extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge of ICT Enterprise Architectures and Solution Architecture modelling;
- Demonstrate ability to lead discussions on technical issues and work collaboratively in a team of peers with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience in multiplatform integration including web-browser applications;
- Demonstrated sound analytical, problem solving and solution design skills;
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality documentation on architecture and solutions reviews; and the ability to present this effectively to relevant stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience designing, modelling and developing J2EE Portal applications on Weblogic, Websphere and/or JBoss (preferred) web server platforms;
- Understanding the role and capabilities of core technologies including PEGA Platform, Java Enterprise Edition, Oracle RDBMS, SAP and Objective and the supporting infrastructure including VMWare, OpenShift, RHEL, Solaris, NAS and network services;
- Experience in the use of Mulesoft, TIBCO SOA and ESB; Informatica tools;
- Experience leading technical teams to achieve project outcomes;
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 190039
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.