Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Senior Solution Architect for a long-term contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019 with 2 x 12-month extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Documenting solution architecture and road map(s);
- Developing and oversighting detailed designs;
- Directing and leading Solution Architects
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans
- Providing guidance through the Architectural Governance process in concert with the Lead Domain Architect;
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are suitable for approval to the respective governance boards (such as the Architecture Review Board);
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including Executives, business representatives, project managers, solution architects);
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in systems architecture;
- Demonstrated experience in:
- designing IT Service Management solutions across a broad range of business operations;
- solution development, requirement analysis and experience in all aspects of the systems development life-cycle;
- Ability to develop and apply/manage SOA strategy, planning, and vision;
- Experience in application modelling, including logical and physical modelling, use case and sequence diagrams and practical experience with architecture and solution modelling tools;
- Development of integrated service management solutions in large and complex IT environments;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including advanced influencing and negotiating skills;
- Agile Software Delivery Methodology;
- Understanding of ITIL V3.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 186264.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.