Our client, a clear leader within their Industry, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. The client has embarked on an important transformation in their strategy, how they work, their customer led purpose and investment we are making in technology to power a customer insight led, product engineering culture that reimagines how consumer lending should be provided to customers
- You're an experienced and hands-on engineer with experience in Golang , CI/CD, AWS, micro services, container orchestration and event-sourcing.
- Familiarity with domain driven design, evolutionary architecture and open banking standards will help.
- Experience in a modern, dynamic engineering team that solves customers problems
- Good judgement in considering the trade-offs of distributed computing (CAP theorem)
- Dev-ops mentality; you build it, you run it.
- Concerned with team wins, rather than personal achievements.
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- TDD, pair programming,
- Golang, Python,
- AWS ECS, Lambda & Batch Jobs
- Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- DyanmoDB, RDS, S3 and other cloud native stores
- Apigee (API Gateway), AWS Cognito (Identity Management)
- CI/CD (BuildKite, Ansible)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 205156.