Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Software Tester to work in a multi-disciplinary team and within an enterprise application development environment. Within this role you will help to contribute to the testing effort on complex client/server and mobile applications.
This is a contract role starting ASAP until June 2020, requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a security clearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years testing experience
- Excellent testing skills including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio
- Experience with testing mobile applications
- Experience in test automation
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.