- Great Career Prospects
- Location: CBD
- Experience with testing mobile, web and native applications essential
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Software Tester to join its IT team on a contract basis.
Working closely with the business, in this role you will be responsible for setting up a testing process from the ground up and test documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, build and execute test strategies with the goal of eliminating bugs from production systems.
- Analysis of critical incidents and facilitation of possible solutions
- Formulate pragmatic test strategy that maximises test effectiveness in the available time
- Communicate test strategy and rationale.
- Manage test products / documentation to facilitate ad hoc post project reviews (e.g. audits)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years' experience as a software tester
- Experience managing concurrent test projects across multiple systems.
- Experience in testing the integration between otherwise independent systems.
- Experience with testing mobile, web and native applications.
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience with managing testing tasks across all stages of the development pipeline.
- Experience in big data is highly desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great chance to join a market leader. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the role.